Discuss Renewable Energy with TREES
Renewable energy (RE) is seen as a key solution to the world’s dependence on fossil fuels, which endangers the environment in many ways. The Philippine government has joined the worldwide movement to promote the development and use of renewable energy through incentives given to investors, developers and producers of RE technology. Even as government incentives for end users have yet to be introduced, the benefits of using renewable energy are substantial.
Our experts at TREES offer Renewable Energy Consulting to help you identify renewable energy programs that match your needs, preferences and goals. It is our mission to promote energy conservation and environmental protection, while generating substantial energy cost savings and ROI for our clients.
When you work with our renewable energy consultants, you are guaranteed the following:
Experience and Expertise
- With our collective expertise of over 100 years, you can be assured you are getting top-level service.
- Established by the senior management of Total Energy Solutions (TES), Australia’s top independent energy service company, TREES taps into the same expertise that has enabled TES to introduce and implement EE (energy efficiency) and RE solutions to a wide range of facilities in Australia.
- TREES projects are grounded on the same engineering principles and technologies that have been successfully implemented in Australia.
- These technologies have been transferred to the Philippines, enabling RE and EE projects to be designed and constructed locally.
- Customized solutions – TREES will conduct Energy Audits around your site to identify and recommend the RE technologies that will provide optimum results. The audits will include a review of the resources available in your location.
- No product bias – As an independent ESCO in the Philippines, TREES can specify and utilize any brand, product or technology to provide the best-possible results.
- Turnkey solutions – We provide turnkey solutions. You will not have to take time off from your core business to deal with the project’s construction details. Our services may also include long-term management of our EE and RE solutions to help ensure you get optimum returns on your investment.
- Guaranteed savings – we can guarantee the energy savings you generate over a period of five or more years, and we can leverage this to help you obtain financing for the program.
Renewable Energy Technologies
Here are some of the renewable energy technologies we typically recommend:
- Making use of various fuel types, including biogas and natural gas, onsite cogeneration plants can produce two outputs (heat and electricity) from a single source.
- The produced heat may be used for other purposes, including the generation of chilled water for cooling – a technology which constitutes trigeneration.
- As the plant is built onsite, close to the end user, the electricity it produces has to travel a shorter distance compared to electricity from a grid. As a result, much of the power is preserved, increasing energy efficiency.
Waste heat recovery
- Waste heat is produced in most industrial processes.
- Waste heat recovery involves capturing waste heat and using it for a different purpose, such as to generate electricity or to chill water in a room cooling system (the technology behind a Vapor Absorption Chiller)
- This technology involves catching used water and filtering or treating it to the desired purity level
- Similar to water recycling, rainwater harvesting involves catching and storing rainwater, and filtering or treating it to the desired purity level
- A Solar Photovoltaic system harnesses energy from the sun and converts it into electricity that may be used for various purposes